By now you know that exercise can
help you slim down—and hopefully you’re seeing this for yourself. But you
get so much more from working out than a slimmer waist or smaller size. New
studies come out all the time touting all the benefits of breaking a sweat.
Use them as motivation to keep up your hard sweat session. Because if you
do, you’ll reap amazing rewards. Read on to find out what they are.
1. Working out helps you re-awaken thousands of muscle cells so you’ll have
more energy and vitality.
2. Exercise can lift your spirits because it releases brain chemicals called
endorphins. These naturally enhance your mood, which is why you always feel
better after a workout than you did when you started.
3. Breaking a sweat is an ideal way to relieve tension and de-stress.
4. Food tastes better, and you’ll know that you’ve earned it.
5. Exercise helps you build more muscle, which boosts your metabolism.
6. Exercise will help your clothes fit better.
7. Moving around helps clear your head and may make you feel more creative.
I know that I get some of my best ideas while working out.
8. Working out enhances circulation giving your complexion a youthful, rosy
9. Exercise helps reduce your risk of an array of disease from diabetes to
cancer to heart disease. There’s no better preventative medicine than good
10. You’ll sweat your way to a younger-looking body.
11. Your posture will improve so you’ll stand taller.
12. Working out improves your health so you’ll live longer to enjoy life
with your family and your friends. How’s that for motivation?
NOW!!! Send this page to a