Signs for Heart Attack and Stroke
pressure, fullness, squeezing or
pain in the center of the chest
lasting more than a few minutes.
- Pain spreading to the shoulders, neck or arms.
- Chest discomfort with lightheadedness, fainting, sweating,
nausea or shortness
- Upper back pain
- Sudden numbness ore weakness of face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.
page to a friend.