The Woman's Connection«

|| home || mission || library || connections || how to || conversations || search || links || site map || spirituality ||

Are You Due A Tax Refund?

The Internal Revenue Service wants to remind taxpayers about refund checks from past years that they are due. 91,823 federal tax refunds were returned to the IRS for the 1999 tax year, with the average per-check amount of $734. 

Remember to notify the IRS when you move or get married.  One can't believe the number of Taxpayers who provide an incorrect address on their returns.

IIf you think the IRS owes you money, call the toll-free assistance line at 800-829-1040. Or if you have moved since filing your last tax return are urged to file Form 8822, "Change of Address," with the IRS. Forms can be obtained by calling 1-800-829-3676 or by downloading it from the IRS Web Site at


Copyrightę 1998-2016 The Woman's Connection« All rights reserved